- Right-click your Overwolf tray icon and hit 'Support'
- Click on 'Create logs zip'
- The location window will pop automatically, with the zip highlighted - send it to us :)
Overwolf failed during installation? Don't see the option to 'Create logs zip'? No problem.
Here you will find the step-by-step manual guide to get them logs!
Windows 10 / 11
- Close the Overwolf client
- Press Windows key + R OR use the “Find” button
- Type in: %localappdata%
- Press "Enter"
- Enter a folder named “Overwolf”
- Inside the Overwolf folder there is the "Log" folder
- Using a program like 7-Zip, Winzip or Winrar (they all have free versions), create a .rar (or .zip) file of the "Log" folder
- Attach the file you just created to your support e-mail/form
Manual guide video:
- Open your Mac Finder
- Go to:
Local user > Library > Application support > CurseForge > Agent > Logs > CurseClient
Local user > Library > Application support > CurseForge
- Send us these folders (you can compress them to a ZIP file if they are too big)
- Please add the following file as well: Library > Logs > CurseForge > main.log
- Can't locate the folders? They may be hidden, so please follow these steps first:
- In the Finder's side menu, click the icon that looks like a house icon (if you can't see it, please enable it first through the Finder's preferences)
- Open the display function with the key combination “Command” + “J”
- Select the option “Show Library Folder”
- Click on "Use as default" so that the folders remain permanently visible