Start a new topic

HearthArena doesn't recognize Hearthstone. I have tried to fix it for about an hour right now and there is no fix. 0/5 Trash app

I have tried to fix it for about an hour right now and there is no fix. Would currently rate this app 0/10 just trash.

I am stuck at 'Waiting for you to start Hearthstone...' I currently have HS installed on my another drive and not the traditional c drive.
So instead of going into Overwolf's support and try to solve your problem - you rather act like a little kid and call a software people worked month's on trash?

Gee - Seems like your the trash here.

Apps works amazing for me and for about 90% on the reddit page , either l2work with computers - or don't trash-talk...
It just doesn't do anything when I start overwolf and then launch it. I get the battle.net launcher, I run hearthstone and can see the overwolf dock, but there's no prompt for a heartharena account, there's nothing onscreen except fps, and although opening the dock with mouseover or ctrl+tab works, there's nothing that says 'show heartharena overlay now' or whatever.

Am I just missing a step or something?
Login or Signup to post a comment